Applications for the 2024 Voter Guide Project are open! Please visit the application page to complete the form. Newsrooms who participated in 2023 are encouraged to re-apply!
We’re on a mission to help independent non-profit news organizations develop a useful, informative and trusted sponsor-supported Voter Guide.
Ballotpedia is excited to help your newsroom create a Voter Guide that serves the public interest, and your outlet’s bottom line.
We’re accepting applications from independent, digital-first, local newsrooms to help you develop your own Voter Guide in 2024. After launching in 2023, we are partnering with 20 newsrooms in 2024. Here’s a glimpse at the type of FREE support we’ll offer you:
- Graphic design and layout support
- Voter Guide Sponsorship Kit – materials to help you obtain sponsorship for your Voter Guide
- Voter Guide Implementation Toolkit and Voter Guide Development Training
- Voter Guide best practices curated from independent newsrooms already creating stellar Voter or Election Guides
- Candidate lists with candidate contact information
- Planning and timeline support
- Staged email series to support your Voter Guide content build-out
- Effective content and distribution strategies
- 1:1 support
This project is supported by Arnold Ventures.